New(s) In: September 30, 2018
Your snapshot of what’s in conversation in the world of fashion this week.
1. Michael Kors, which will change its name to Capri Holdings, bought Versace for $2.1 Billion! Read This.
2. Follow us on Instagram and you know we weren’t fans of the new Celine (under Hedi Slemine) collection. This Diet Prada feature also helps. Read This.
3. After really big hats, Jacquemus is doing really big bags! Read This.
4. 10 things Instagram users probably don’t know about Instagram. Read This.
5. We love the Rahul Mishra Spring 2019 collection See It Here.
6. Mugler calls out Balmain. Read this.
News compiled by Dilpreet.
Photo Credit: ManfredThierryMugler
Now concluded Rahul Mishra is a bit overrated. Ordinary collection with a Pero type look. His Indian phase also relied more or less on beautiful fabric and craftsmanship so credit for promotion but not designing. Has great photo edit aesthetic though.