Update: Congratulations Pooja M, Vishakha and Shruti Singh! Look out for an email from us. Our thanks to y’all and to the folks at The Loom.
Are you in the middle of ‘but-I-have-nothing-to-wear’ blues? Read on, this will cheer you up! Thanks to The Loom, three of our readers stand a chance to win one of the three outfits below.
To win one of the looks (set of kurta, sharara and dupatta) featured in the post, all you have to do is:
1. Tell us which set you are hoping to win and why.
Once you’ve followed The Loom on social media, leave a simple ‘Done’ and your answer in the comment section below. Easy!
– All comments will be pending moderation until contest closes.
– Contest closes on 22nd February.
– We’ll pick three winners by a random draw from pool of qualified entries.
– The outfits can be made available in sizes ranging from XS to XL.
– One entry per person only please.
– Giveaway open only to Indian residents.
Good luck! And if you can’t wait for the Giveaway, get shopping on The Loom right away!