Swapan and Seema’s collection, ‘Snow Queen’ was a mix of saris, lehengas, cocktail dresses and gowns. Chiffons, crepes, velvets and satins were extensively used in a color palette that was wide-ranging, from plums, burgundy, oranges, yellow and neutrals. Gold and copper embroidery as well as intricate bead-work was used to elevate the look of the pieces.
Want To Advertise?
Email us at email@example.com
Get In Touch!
Please note that this blog is purely for entertainment purposes only. All images used on this site(barring the ones owned by us) have been credited with a 'Source' or 'Photo Credit' and duly belong to their respective owners. The images are only used on this site for commenting purposes and we claim no ownership to them.
- In Not So Serious January 22, 2017
- In Anita Dongre January 21, 2017
- In Shantanu and Nikhil January 21, 2017
- In Rimple & Harpreet Narula January 21, 2017
- In Sabyasachi January 21, 2017
- In Ritika Mirchandani January 21, 2017
- In Mayyur Girotra January 21, 2017
- In Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla January 21, 2017