Priya Awasthy’s ‘Bengal Renaissance’ had volume, layering, play on textures and easy construction. The colors ranged from pastel nudes and mint to rich megenta and browns. There were traditional Indian silhouettes like saris, kurtas, tunics and jodhpurs in the collection and fabrics like jacquards, raw silk, tussar, georgettes, crepes and satins were used.
Want To Advertise?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch!
Please note that this blog is purely for entertainment purposes only. All images used on this site(barring the ones owned by us) have been credited with a 'Source' or 'Photo Credit' and duly belong to their respective owners. The images are only used on this site for commenting purposes and we claim no ownership to them.
- Neha Dhupia in Sanjay Garg & Dior at Mumbai Airport October 21, 2016
- In Sabyasachi October 21, 2016
- In Marchesa October 21, 2016
- Of Promotions October 21, 2016
- In Amit Aggarwal October 20, 2016
- In Payal Singhal October 20, 2016
- In Varun Bahl Couture October 20, 2016
- In Manish Malhotra October 20, 2016