Update: Congratulations Lakshmi Kishore, Namita Singh and Prachi Verma. Look out for an email from us!
Your week keeps getting better! Thanks to The Meraki Project, two of our readers from Mumbai stand to win a pass each to the designer’s presentation at Lakme Fashion Week (2.30pm, 31st March). And one other reader gets to win a perfect-for-Summer dress from the designer. Read on to see how!
To win the dress and/or pass to the show in Mumbai, all you have to do is:
2. Follow HHC on Instagram here.
3. Name which celebrity was spotted most recently in The Meraki Project on these pages.
Once you’ve followed The Meraki Project and us on social media, leave a simple ‘Done’ along with your answer in the comment section below. Also, do mention if your are playing for the passes or dress or both clearly. If playing for the passes, you must be a Mumbai resident.
– All comments will be pending moderation until contest closes.
– Contest closes on 30th March.
– We’ll pick two winners from Mumbai for a pass each and one winner for the dress by a random draw from pool of qualified entries.
– The dress can be made available only in a size Small.
– One entry per person only please.
– Giveaway open only to Indian residents.