Update: Congratulations Shruti S, PrincessG, Chaits and Monika, y’all are the winners are the Giveaway! Look out for an email from us!
Thanks to everyone for playing.
P.S: If your comment is still awaiting moderation, it may have had outgoing links or personal information. Not to worry, it was still considered in the draw.
Having a rough week? We have just the mid-week pick-me-up for you… A Giveaway via Wrapistry. Let’s be honest, we all love us some gifts and we all love us some beautifully wrapped gifts. Even a ill-conceived gift is forgiven when it comes beautifully wrapped. And Wrapistry offers you, our lovely readers just that very chance to master the art of gift-wrapping.
Here’s what’s up for grabs-
1. One space at Wrapistry’s Gift Wrapping & Bow Making Workshop, Hyderabad (which will be held at- TAJ Banjara, Hyd) on 27th April 2013.
2. Two spaces at Wrapistry’s Gift Wrapping & Bow Making Workshop, Bangalore (which will be held at- TAJ Residency/ Vivanta, Bangalore) on 25th May 2013.
3. One beautiful gift box that you are bound to make someone’s day with.
Now that you know what you stand to win, here’s the how-
1. Describe your favorite Wrapistry box. See here.
2. Like Wrapistry on Facebook here.
3. In the comments section be sure to tell us what you are playing for (whether it’s the space in Hyd, B’lore or the box).
Contest closes on 26th (Fri) and while the workshop spaces are open to residents of Hyd and B’lore only, all Indian residents can play for the box. Please don’t leave any personal information in the comment section but do leave a valid email address in the required section. As always, all comments will be approved only once the contest closes.
Check out Wrapistry here. And now, go on and play! Good luck!