Congrats Nisha and Amrita. You will be hearing from us soon!
Up for grabs this week are the three tunics featured below from RITUJAINSINGH. A contemporary Indian wear label based in Jaipur, RITUJAINSINGH is inspired from heritage Indian art, craft and architecture. It represents the apotheosis of traditional India, wrapped in new age and colorful sensibilities.
To win any of the tunics, all you have to do is:
2. Follow HHC on Instagram here.
3. Tell us the name any two of the tunics seen above and their prices. Your hint is on their Facebook page and their website. (Note: We amended this requirement but will still consider the previous entries.)
Once you’ve followed RITUJAINSINGH and us on social media, leave a simple ‘Done’ along with your answer in the comment section below.
Can’t wait to get your hands on one, then head over to their site here to start shopping immediately. In case you are a store person, their collection is also available in some of the leading stores in country- Ogaan, Aza, Maalgaadi, Kalee, Anantam etc to name a few.
Now, the rules!
– All comments will be pending moderation until contest closes.
– Contest closes on 22nd April.
– We’ll pick two winners from a random draw from pool of qualified entries from here on the blog and one winner from entries on the Instagram post. Go on and enter there for another chance!
– The tunics come in S, M and L.
– One entry per person only on the blog please.
– Giveaway open only to Indian residents.