Update: Congratulations Sakshi Kapur, Kritika Sharma and Urmila Garg. Look out for an email from us!
Payal Singhal, who has long been a Bollywood favorite (see Alia wear a suit from the designer during her movie’s promotions below) is about to brighten your week and how!
Two of our readers from Mumbai stand to win a pass each to the designer’s presentation at Lakme Fashion Week (5.30pm, 1st April). And one other reader gets to win a hamper from the designer that includes a tunic, stole and set of four notebooks as featured in this post. Not bad huh? Read on to see how!
To win the hamper below (set of tunic, stole and four notebooks) and/or pass to the show in Mumbai, all you have to do is:
1. Like Payal Singhal on Facebook here.
2. Follow Payal Singhal on Instagram here.
3. Name two actors who have been show-stoppers at Payal Singhal‘s shows in the past.
Once you’ve liked/followed Payal Singhal on social media, leave a simple ‘Done’ along with your answer in the comment section below. Also, do mention if your are playing for the passes or hamper or both clearly. If playing for the passes, you must be a Mumbai resident.
– All comments will be pending moderation until contest closes.
– Contest closes on 30th March.
– We’ll pick two winners from Mumbai for a pass each and one winner for the hamper by a random draw from pool of qualified entries.
– The tunic can be made available only in size Medium.
– One entry per person only please.
– Giveaway open only to Indian residents.